STANLEY Engineered Fastening‘s Monobolt blind rivets are designed and developed for demanding applications where safety and performance are paramount to customer needs. They’re the ideal solution for applications requiring one-sided access and a high-strength fastener.
Monobolt rivets can be used to fasten metal to metal and metal to plastic. The multi-grip structural break-stem fasteners provide a fully sealed joint and visible lock and can be customized to meet unique assembly requirements.
Monobolt is available in 304Cu Grade / A2 stainless steel and 316 Grade / A4 stainless steel. The 316 Grade offers a higher nickel content than other alloys and contains molybdenum. The molybdenum allows the material to deliver enhanced corrosion resistance, particularly to pitting and crevice corrosion.
Additionally, this alloy lends itself to forming and welding without excessive cracking. For this reason, it’s particularly good for assemblies in marine and hostile environments.
Assembly applications include automotive, cabinets and enclosures, commercial vehicles, domestic appliances, heating and ventilating, and marine and hostile environments.
- Structural breakstem rivet, with stem mechanically locked into body
- Blind hole, one-sided installation capability
- Excellent hole-fill via rapidly expanded body, with high shear and tensile strength
- Visible lock for quick and easy inspection
- Compensates for irregular, oversized, slotted, or misaligned holes
- Can stop sheet movement in non-standard holes
- Provides very strong, vibration-resistant joints
- Reduced fastener inventory and simpler stock control