Triangle Fastener Corporation (TFC) has been supplying the commercial construction industry with fasteners, tools, sealants, and accessories since 1977. The company offers high-performance standard and specialty products, as well as those hard-to-find items for critical applications from 24 locations.
Part of this offering includes CONCEALORs — low-profile head fasteners that are engineered to perform in a variety of applications.
Two of the latest CONCEALOR screws TFC offers include:
1. The #14 DP1 CONCEALOR 304 Stainless Steel Bi-Metal Pancake Head Screw is engineered to provide superior corrosion resistance. It’s dimensionally identical to the #14-13 DP1 carbon-steel CONCEALOR, providing exceptional installation.
- 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and exceptional ductility
- A #2 square recess for optimal stability during installation
- Buttress thread increases pullout loads and resistance to back-out compared to ordinary roofing screws
- TRI-SEAL top-coated to improve tapping and reduce thread roll-over
- Replace #14 SENTRY PLUS FIVE stainless steel roofing screws
- Corrosion-resistant connections — fasten to metal, wood, or concrete
2. The #10 CONCEALOR with the patent-pending BURR BUSTER technology, specifically developed for use in an oriented strand board. board. These screws are engineered for superior performance and supplied with the TRI-SEAL 1,000-hours salt-spray coating for ensured corrosion resistance.
- Provides up to 80% more pullout load on OSB compared to other screws
- The single lead, low-angle thread helps reduce problems associated over-driving the fastener
- Single lead thread provide better control during installation, making it more difficult to overdrive the screw
- More resistance to loosening due to more consistent tightening
Click here to see the various fastener options available from TFC.
Tell Us What You Think!