The adjustable torque wrenches have a micrometer used to adjust the torque setting.
The wrench features a twist-locking action that prevents accidental changing of torque settings. When the selected torque value is achieved, a distinct click is felt and heard, followed by a sudden release through several degrees of free movement.
The long knurled handle makes this wrench ideal for tight spots where dial wrenches will not work. Manufactured from alloy steel and chrome plated. Accuracy +/- 4% + 1 in.lb.
The torque wrenches include:
- Ruland TW:SM-150-1/4-ADJ: an L-handle click type torque wrench with a 1/4″ square drive size. It can be set by the user to any torque setting from 30-150 lbs-in (3.38 Nm-16.95 Nm).
- Ruland TW:SM-150-3/8-ADJ: an L-handle click type torque wrench with with a 3/8″ square drive size. It can be set by the user to any torque setting from 30-150 lbs-in (3.38 Nm-16.95 Nm).
- Wrenches are adjustable with a torque range of 30 to 150 lbs-in
- Wide selection of hex sockets to choose from
- Chrome-plated alloy steel is durable and holds up well in corrosive environments
- Knurled handle provides a great grip in harsh environments
- Click type wrench clicks when the specified torque is reached, which prevents over torqueing
- All torque wrenches are shipped with complementary NIST certs