Polywater | Hauff-Technik offers secure, durable cable and mechanical sealing solutions for outdoor and indoor settings. The company recently released the PHPS pipe seal, a standard mechanical seal with segmented-ring technology, specially designed for pipes.
PHPS segmented ring technology allows the fitting of several pipe sizes within a single seal — without the need to consult a sizing chart for a modular link seal. It accepts a range of pipe and conduit sizes within this single seal, making the process simple and fast.
Simply choose the seal to match your core drill or sleeve opening, peel and remove layers to match your pipe or conduit OD, open the one-piece design, place around the pipe, and close.
This technology provides an excellent option for keeping inventory or on service trucks.
- Segmented ring allows individual adjustments to the pipe diameter on site
- Ideal for smaller pipes, or multiple pipe OD’s covered with one seal
- Available in 1.575 inch (40 mm) width EPDM or NBR rubber
- Completely gas-and watertight
- Visual and tangible installation reliability due to built-in inspection opening