Certain projects require specific tools that aren’t necessarily staples in every toolbox. And when those projects come up, you usually have to pay more for individual tools or for an expensive set that you don’t need.
To help tool users out, Crescent APEX developed three unique project kits with the tools you need to make quick work and move on to the next one.
For example, its 22-piece u-GUARD Drywall Anchor Kit (CAUGB3BPH2K) makes installing drywall anchors easy. The set features a 3.5-inch Phillips u-GUARD Covered Impact Power Bit with a non-marring, free-spinning sleeve for a scratch-free finish.
- Non-marring cover protects from damages
- Thin wall maximizes access
- Free spinning sleeve enhances control and safety
- Full body design for greater strength and durability
- Optimized tip geometry for exact fastener fitment
- Helps to eliminate cam-out and promotes fastener retention
Additionally, a five-piece u-GUARD Quick Release Bit Holder and Vortex Bits (CAUGBQ2DR-4) is ideal for installing doorknobs, hinges, and other surfaces that you want to be careful to avoid scratching.
- A free spinning sleeve that enhances control and safety
- Torsion design, which delivers a maximum performance for impact applications
- An optimized tip geometry for the ideal fit
- Support in eliminating cam-out
- Better fastener retention
The Crescent APEX line is designed to enhance durability, extends life, and improves tool fit for those working in professional trades. Crescent is a premier brand from Apex Tool Group, one of the largest hand-tool manufacturers worldwide. These project sets, and others, are available exclusively at Lowe’s.