Stanley Black & Decker’s iconic CRAFTSMAN brand announced a couple of new additions to its V20* cordless system that help users seamlessly tackle a variety of to-dos all on one battery platform.
The latest CRAFTSMAN V20* offerings include a right-angle drill and a 1/4-inch ratchet.
The V20* 3/8″ Cordless Right-angle Drill provides the power necessary for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications while allowing access into tight spaces with a 3.5″ head profile height. The variable speed, multi-grip trigger allows the user to hold the tool in a number of different ways while providing the necessary speed control. It also comes with an LED light which helps to provide illumination in work areas.
- Compact: 3.5″ head profile height allows access to tight workspaces
- Onboard LED: Helps illuminate work areas
- Power: 2-speed transmission with up to 300 UWO and a variable speed multi-grip trigger for versatile hand placement
Get power and speed in a comfortable and ergonomic design with the V20* 1/4″ Cordless Ratchet. This ratchet provides up to 300 RPM no-load speed and power for up to 35 ft-lb of max torque. Compact and lightweight, this unit can be used in a variety of applications from automotive maintenance to repair. The battery and charger are sold separately.
- Power: Delivers up to 35 ft-lbs of torque
- Speed: No load speed of 300 RPM
- Variable speed trigger: For added control during use
- Compact: For use in tight spaces
- LED work light: To help illuminate the work space
- VERSATRACK compatible: (sold separately)