CRAFTSMAN, a Stanley Black & Decker brand, has announced the expansion of its premium V-Series line to include metal tool storage. Built for the pro, new V-Series metal storage includes a mobile workstation, rolling tool chests, and cabinet combinations.
“At CRAFTSMAN, we understand that tool storage is more than just a necessity — it’s a reflection of one’s commitment to craftsmanship,” said Eric Bernstein, VP and product management, Hand Tools & Storage at Stanley Black & Decker. “Our new V-Series line of metal storage is purpose-built to deliver quality and performance for those who demand nothing but the best from their tool storage.”
Throughout the year, CRAFTSMAN will roll out V-Series metal storage offerings, starting with the 63-ich wide 11-Drawer Mobile Workstation (now available), followed by 41- and 52-inch rolling tool chests and cabinet combinations available this fall.
The mobile workstation
CRAFTSMAN’s new V-Series 63-inch wide 11-Drawer Mobile Workstation (CMSTVS6311BK) is a workstation-storage system suitable for a master mechanic and backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
Featuring heavy-gauge steel and industrial quality casters, the mobile workstation has up to a 3,000-pound load rating.
Additional features include:
- Full-extension soft-close, ball-bearing drawers capable of supporting 150-200 pounds
- A full-grip tubular side handle for mobility
- 6-In. x 2-inch suspension-loaded casters
- A large 2/3-inch thick butcher block workspace
- A six-outlet power strip with two USBs for convenient charging
- A keyed internal tubular locking system to help protect tools when not in use
- Pre-cut embossed drawer liners