Channellock has launched its new SpeedGrip V-Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers for professionals. The new pliers feature self-gripping v-jaws.
The 10-inch 432X with 15 adjustments and 12-inch 442X with 12 adjustments also include:
- 100% forged high-carbon U.S. steel for ultimate strength and rust prevention
- A solid alloy steel fastener for maximum durability
- A Safe-T-Stop feature for preventing finger pinch
- A reaming feature for easily deburring pipe
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE non-slip grips for greater control and reduced hand fatigue
“The entire SpeedGrip line combines our original tongue and groove design with an innovative push-button feature to meet the ever-changing needs of hardworking trades professionals,” said Ryan DeArment, VP of Sales and Marketing for Channellock. “These pliers allow for an even greater level of precision and accuracy, making them a valuable addition to any trades pro’s toolbox.”
As with more than 75 different types and sizes of pliers and assorted hand tools, the all-new SpeedGrip V-Jaw Tongue & Groove Pliers are 100% made in the USA.