Inspired by the needs of hardworking trades professionals, Channellock has released its new Professional Locking Pliers.
All of the 13 available locking pliers feature:
- Forged steel jaws for maximum strength and durability
- An epoxy resin coating for ultimate rust and spatter resistance
- A one-handed extended-release lever to prevent finger pinch and allow for one-handed use when clamping or gripping fasteners and round or flat stock
- High-performance handles for maximum grip and comfort.
“Since 1886, trades professionals have come to rely on the CHANNELLOCK brand for superior quality and value,” said Ryan DeArment, VP of Sales and Marketing at Channellock, Inc. “Our Professional Locking Pliers are the newest addition to our ever-growing catalog of pro-inspired products.”
CHANNELLOCK Professional Locking Pliers are made in Spain to the same demanding specifications as the company’s U.S.A.-made tools.
“While our ultimate goal is to source our entire catalog domestically, that’s not always possible,” said Jon DeArment, Channellock president and COO. “In those rare cases where we can’t produce a tool domestically at the price and quality our customers have come to expect, our last resort is to source it from our international partners only after ensuring that it’s held to the same ethical and rigorous quality standards as our USA-made tools.”
The new professional locking pliers are available in 13 different types and sizes, including:
- 101-10 10″ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
- 101-7 7″ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
- 102-10 10″ Curved Jaw With Cutter Locking Pliers
- 102-5 5″ Curved Jaw With Cutter Locking Pliers
- 102-7 7″ Curved Jaw With Cutter Locking Pliers
- 103-6 6″ Long Nose Locking Pliers
- 103-10 10″ Long Nose Locking Pliers
- 104-10 10″ Large Jaw Locking Pliers
- 106-12 12″ Locking C-Clamp w/o Swivel Pads
- 106-6 6″ Locking C-Clamp w/o Swivel Pads
- 107-12 12″ Locking C-Clamp With Swivel Pads
- 107-6 6″ Locking C-Clamp With Swivel Pads
- 108-8 8″ Locking Sheet Metal Tool