The new Snap-on TK72/TKF72 1/4″ Drive Dual 80 Technology Stubby Ratchets give techs access and leverage for hard-to-reach jobs that require a tool that grabs onto fasteners and delivers just the right swing arc.
Whether it’s the fixed or flex-head, these ratchets get into the smallest places with six teeth in contact with the gear. The 72-tooth gear — a unique innovated by Snap-on as Dual 80 technology — provides a five-degree swing arc, which means up to 25 percent less ratcheting arc is required to engage the next gear tooth.
With uncompromising strength and reliability, the stubby handle provides easier access to cramped spaces. The contoured handle offers technicians more comfort and better control.
The ratchet heads are sealed to maintain lubrication and prevent dirt from getting in and clogging the gear, while the signature chrome exterior finish makes for easy cleanup.
• Flex-head design allows exceptional versatility, with multiple positions for convenient access to work
• Requires the least amount of arc to engage the next gear tooth
• Sealed head keeps lubricants in and contaminants out for longer life
• Contoured handle for comfort and control
• Chrome finish for easy cleanup
• Rugged, long-life reverse lever
Snap-on Inc, is an American designer, manufacturer and marketer of high-end tools and equipment for professional use. Browse the Snap-on product categories here.