Festool, a manufacturer of precision-engineered power tool solutions, is launching a nationwide search across the United States for trade professionals and advanced DIYers to test its new QUADRIVE TPC 18/4 Cordless Hammer Drill.
The company will select 10 winners who will put the TPC 18/4 to the test and share their product photos and video reviews with Festool. It will also share some of the testers’ reviews on its social media channels so others can get a deeper sense of how Festool power tools are “built better to build better.”
Each product tester will receive one TPC 18/4 Cordless Hammer Drill Set that includes the TPC 18/4 Cordless Hammer Drill, two 4.0 Ah batteries, TCL 6 charger, right angle chuck, eccentric chuck, Centrotec chuck, metal chuck, depth stop chuck and socket adapter, valued at $860.00.
The 10 testers will agree to use the tool during their typical day on the job site or in the workshop and document their experience.
Festool launched the QUADRIVE TPC 18/4 Cordless Hammer Drill earlier this year as part of the company’s comprehensive and reliable cordless lineup. Powerful and versatile with four gears to address nearly any application, the QUADRIVE TPC 18/4 Cordless Hammer Drill is ready for wood, metal, masonry, and more.
Next to being a truly multifunctional 18-volt hammer drill, the robust four-speed metal gearbox and the wide selection of chucks make the TPC 18/4 stand out. With its enormous power and high speeds, it can handle even the toughest tasks.
- Resilient four-speed metal gearbox that’s fully covered by the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Hammer function that can be activated for drilling into masonry
- Accommodates several working situation — from screwdriving with 442.5 in-lbs (50 Nm) torque in first gear to precise drilling at 3600 rpm in fourth gear
- Thanks to the FastFix interface, it offers quick conversion without the need for additional tools for drilling, screwdriving, angular drilling, and angular driving
- The depth stop and eccentric adapter also enable depth-limited screwdriving and screwdriving close to edges
- The QUADRIVE comes in a Systainer³ and so can be seamlessly integrated along with other Systainer-based products for easy carry or fitted to a CT Mobile Dust Extractor, MW 1000 Mobile Workcenter, SYS-Cart, or SYS-Roll