he Global Industrial Fasteners market is expected to grow by U.S. $21.3 billion by 2025. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has somewhat affected this number, according to a new report by SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence company.
However, strong growth in fasteners market is expected to ramp up and continue throughout the forecast period, and likely beyond. The market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 4.50%.
SpendEdge’s intelligence report offers actionable insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising from the ongoing pandemic situation. This information is aimed at supporting industry professionals streamline their supply-chain operations and find the ideal procurement practices to mitigate any losses.
Key highlights of the report include:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Industrial Fasteners market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial fasteners market size
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in supplier behavior
- The growth of the overall fasteners market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of fasteners market for vendors
SpendEdge presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources, which includes market size, scope, trends, and analysis.
Learn more here.