Professional automotive technicians and industrial mechanics are always looking for an edge. This is what has motivated GEARWRENCH to launch the latest evolution in its 90-tooth platform with 66 new ratcheting wrenches in the two most popular styles: the combination and the flex-head combination.
Additionally, the company — a premier hand-tool brand from Apex Tool Group — is offering eight new sets.
GEARWRENCH introduced its 90-tooth line at the beginning of 2020 and these new combination and flex-head options further add to that line. And it’s not just about the number of teeth. The new GEARWRENCH 90-tooth ratcheting wrenches showcase improvements in five key areas:
1. A 90-tooth design, which creates a four-degree swing arc to work in tighter spaces
2. Longer beams that improve reach and provide better leverage
3. Thicker beams, providing enhanced ergonomics and improved comfort
4. Dual-direction off-corner loading, reducing fastener rounding
5. Superior size marking legibility — large, color-filled markings for easy identification with molten orange for metric sizes and black for SAE
All ratcheting wrenches are finished in professional full-polish chrome that’s easy to handle and easy to clean. The 12-point ratcheting box end easily fits on six or 12-point fasteners with a dual-direction off-corner loading design that reduces fastener rounding.
There are 36 open-stock combination ratcheting wrenches available in metric sizes (6mm-25mm) and SAE sizes (1/4 to 1-1/4 inches), as well as four sets ranging from 10 to 16 pieces.
Plus, for flex-heads, there are 30 open-stock options in metric (8mm-25mm) and SAE sizes (1/4 to 1-inch), with four set options ranging from 10 to 16 pieces. Sets come with color-matched wrench racks (molten orange for metric, black for SAE) to stay organized.