The Fastener Training Institute’s (FTI) Fastener Training Week is scheduled to take place December 7 to 10 in Cleveland, Ohio. FTI is a non-profit organization dedicated to high-quality training opportunities in the fastener industry.
This year’s Training Week will feature learning labs, interactive exercises, and quizzes to reinforce learning taught by industry experts. The content includes manufacturing processes, consensus standards, and quality-control practices.
Given the current COVID-19 pandemic, safety will be top of mind for FTI and the event’s host company, Solutions Industries.
These guidelines include:
- Temperature checks
- Physical distancing
- Adherence to all of the state of Ohio’s current regulations
In addition to learning labs and interactive exercises, FTI is partnering with manufacturers to provide virtual plant tours.
Course topics will include:
• Thread and material specifications
• Process and dimensional specifications
• Quality-assurance systems and specifications
• Lot traceability and test reports
• Print reading and tolerances
• Thread gaging and dimensional inspection
• Torque tension
To view the additional training topics and more details on course content, click here. Note: the early bird pricing is ending soon.