The Fastener Training Institute (FTI), the non-profit provider of fastener training opportunities, announced the appointment of a new board president and members.
FTI appointed Chris McCaffrey, Business Development Manager, Atlanta Rod and Manufacturing, as president of the board. McCaffrey has served on the FTI Board since 2018 as a director and vice president. He has worked in the industry for nearly 20 years and strongly supports fastener industry training.
FTI Board Members as of September 2022:
• President: Chris McCaffrey, Business Development Manager, Atlanta Rod and Manufacturing
• Vice President: Greg Rawlings, President, Nylok
• Treasurer: Dallas Puckett, Valley Nut and Bolt
• Director: Bob Baer, President, Abbott Interfast
• Director: Gene Simpson, President, Semblex
• Director: Jennifer Sturm, Empire Bolt & Screw