To meet the requirements of industrial applications, hinges must be sturdy, durable, and reliable. Additionally, hinges should offer simple assembly and flexible usage.
Last year, DIRAK developed a hinge with fastening bracket that meets these requirements, ensuring a precise fit and easy installation using only one screw. Additionally, the seals on the hinge provide protection against the ingress of water and dust.
Hinge Pr01 180° with a fastening bracket in stainless steel.
The advantages are numerous. The mounting bracket allows for easy and convenient fixing of the hinge half with just one screw. The stepped mounting surface on the back of the hinge halves also ensure precise fit and stability. And, thanks to the uniform sealing after tightening the bracket in place, IP ratings of 65/67 in accordance with DIN EN 60529 can be achieved.
- Installation is made simple because of a protruding thread attachment that fits into the top and bottom of the fastening bracket, so it acts similar to an anti-rotation device.
- Vertical and horizontal adjustment of the hinge is achieved by the recesses on the fastening bracket and uses a slightly oversized cutout.
- A two-part POM pin allows for a tool-less and separate assembly of the hinge halves by hand.
- Three knuckles at each hinge half provide increased stability.
- The permanent/attached seal on the fastening bracket ensures a self-locking effect on the door.
- The POM pin is secured against forced removal or tampering.
- An opening angle of 180° provides free access to the interior.
The hinge is suitable for outdoor use thanks to the unique design and material selection. In fact, the beveled edges prevent dirt from accumulating. A diverse range of applications are also possible as there are three hinge sizes available for use: 50×40, 54×50, 60×60.