Iveda, the global solution for cloud-based AI video and sensor technologies, unveiled the launch of vumastAR, (pronounced “view master”) an AI vision software designed to make manufacturing and logistics tasks easier than ever.
Iveda’s next-generation, customizable AI system is compatible with most smart devices, such as smartphones and tablets, taking human skills and ability to the next level through the power of AI. It greatly reduces human error, enhances safety, improves security, and optimizes work performance.
The technology can be tailored to meet specific industries, including fasteners or welding, or user needs for companies looking to boost productivity and efficiency and accomplish daily tasks with ease and with minimal error.
The software’s inherent customizability means that vumastAR can be deployed for a wide range of use cases, including:
- Quality and maintenance exams: vumastAR has the power to assist with critical measuring of carcinogenic chemical compound levels, electrical wiring, and welding inspections.
- Factory and line work: Fast and accurate machine recognition enables itemized counting, inventory audits, and assembly kitting.
- Supply chain: Detect defects and anomalies for improved accuracy, increasing bottom line by actively reducing lost revenue incurred from manual mistakes.
- Manufacturing: Digitalize meter and gauge reading and monitoring, as well as part number identification, with the ability to turn analog information into digital data
- Transportation: Enhance safety and security for operations including loading and unloading tanker trucks, protecting personnel, products, and equipment.
“As an organization on the forefront of AI innovation and development, Iveda’s vumastAR will enable users to make better-informed decisions swiftly, increasing productivity, safety, and efficiency across various industries,” said David Ly, CEO and founder of Iveda. “Our early vumastAR users are already experiencing the power of augmented intelligence, combining human and AI capabilities to achieve new levels of operational efficiency and ultimately enhance bottom line results.”
No specialized hardware or extensive training required. In addition to improving everyday workflows, vumastAR addresses cybersecurity concerns as it can work offline and connect to local servers, ensuring functionality in remote locations without requiring internet access.