The GEDORE E-torc Q is an electronic torque wrench that sets new standards in regards to maximum measuring precision, ensuring screws are fastened correctly the first time. The intelligent tool has powerful software for the intuitive parametrization, recording, as well as the graphic evaluation and archiving of a screw’s connection data.
The E-torc Q is ideal for all tightening situations where maximum precision and reliable documentation are required. Superior measuring accuracy and a large, clear display guarantee optimum screw connections. There are currently three models for controlled right/left tightening between 10 and 300 Nm
The analysis wrench is ideal for all standard measuring processes to use in quality assurance, process optimization, and R&D.
- Measuring and analysis processes, including for torque, torque angle, loosening/tightening, yield point, and further tightening
- A 4.3″ color touchscreen display that “communicates” screwing operations directly on the wrench
- The housing display is rotatable by 60 degrees in each direction
- Data transmission is simple, via a USB mini interface or wireless (WiFI 2.4 and 5 GHz)
- High-quality rotating aluminum housing with an ergonomic handle
- Testing certification to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 Type I Class C