The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) recently announced its best 2023 ASC convention speakers. The top place goes to Kimberlee Sinclair, VP, Digital Customer Experience, H.B. Fuller. Her presentation was titled, “High-Tech to Enable High-Touch: Digitizing Customer Experience.”
The top five speakers, following first place include:
- Sam Schlaich, Counsel of Government Affairs, Flexible Packaging Association.
Presentation: Full Circularity for Flexible Packaging – How Do We Get There?
- Mouhcine Kanouni, Technical Marketing Performance Additives, Clariant.
Presentation: Improved Durability of Adhesives and Sealants Including Waterbased Systems with Label-free Light Stabilizer Additives
- Javaneh Tarter, Senior Attorney, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP.
Presentation: TSCA and PFAS Chemical Policy Updates – A View from Washington and the States
- Venky Kalpathy, Venky Kalpathy, Scientific Principal-Product Development, Henkel.
Presentation: How Hot-Melt Adhesives are Reducing Carbon Footprint – One Box at a Time
There are additional short-course presentations and new recordings as per below…
- Caulks & Sealants (preview the presentations here).
- Caulks & Sealants speaker recordings
- Pressure-Sensitive Adhesives Presentations
(preview the presentations here).
- Pressure-Sensitive Adhesives recordings