Visible light-curable adhesives feature high-bond strength, thermal stability, chemical and water resistance, and an excellent surface cure.
These one-component compounds are designed to provide safe and rapid cures upon exposure to LED light at ambient temperatures.
Environmentally friendly, these formulations are also solvent-free and contain no volatiles. They’re ideal for bonding to thermally sensitive parts, and can be used when exceptional adhesion to glass, metals, elastomers, or several types of plastics is required.
Available in opaque white and optically clear, Master Bond‘s light-curable adhesives offer consistent long-term durability and reliability.
Here are a few additional benefits:
- Single component, with no mixing required
- Fast curing to increase productivity
- Cures to depth in excess of 0.5 inch
- Offers a high-bond strength
- Ideal for bonding thermally sensitive parts, with limited heat/IR emitted
- Adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including tinted and UV blocked materials
- Moisture resistant
- Tack free cure
- Solvent free
- Safe, with a reduced need for operator protection equipment
- Lower processing costs
Check out this video from Master Bond to learn more about its light-curable adhesives.