Symmco is a trusted source for innovative solutions for some of today’s toughest design challenges. The company offers cost-effective methods of producing complex and intricate parts. One way it’s able to provide customers this service is by investing in advanced press technologies and equipment.
Symmco’s latest Dorst and Osterwalder hydraulic and mechanical molding presses allow for the production of complex parts with exceptional quality and at a lower cost.
The presses offer advanced technology not typically available to industrial markets, which include:
- Using multi-levels to produce complex parts
- Molding of current PM parts that are typically heavily machined
- Eliminating secondary operations
- Converting parts made from castings or plastics that require machining
- Converting current multi-part designs into one piece
- Improving the function and/or reducing the cost of products
The presses are capable of producing:
- Parts requiring up to 500 tons to press
- Lengths up to 3 inches | OD of up to 7.5 inches
- Medium to high volume production quantities
- Densities of up to 7.2 gms/cc
- A higher accuracy in tolerance control
- Three top and four bottom levels
Symmco is committed to only using only the highest quality materials and equipment to safely manufacture reliable components. The company proudly makes parts made of lead-free bronze, which is a much safer alternative than its counterparts. Additionally, Symmco participates in the conflict-free sourcing initiative and, subsequently, is a conflict-free minerals manufacturer.