SPIROL, a global manufacturer of precision-engineered components for fastening and joining, has expanded its solid pin product line to include the Series BP100 Press-N-Lok Pin.
The new Press-N-Lok Pin was designed to permanently retain two plastic components to one another. It offers opposing raised barbs on each end that are angled backwards, opposing the direction of insertion.
This means that when the pin is inserted, the plastic backfills into the area around the barbs for maximum resistance to the axial force. The result: a secure, tamper-resistant assembly.
The Press-N-Lok Pin is manufactured from lightweight, lead-free, corrosion-resistant aluminum. One major advantage of the pin is that the assembly time is quicker and requires lower equipment costs compared to screws or adhesives.
The Press-N-Lok Pin is easily installed in just two steps:
1. Press the pin into one half of the plastic housing.
2. Align the other half of the housing with the exposed end of the pin and press into place.
• Permanent / tamper-resistant
• Simple and clean installation
• Lightweight and lead-free
• Quicker assembly time
• Lower assembly equipment costs than with screws or adhesives
To view the Press-N-Lok Pin in action, check out this short video clip.
Tell Us What You Think!