The MS polymer adhesives market is projected to grow from U.S. $4.2 billion to $5.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report from Research and Markets. This represents a CAGR of 7.2% between 2020 and 2025.
The global MS polymer adhesives market is driven by the growing demand for hybrid resins in manufacturing adhesives and sealants — and the unavailability of new polymeric materials.
The development of multi-storied buildings and skyscrapers have increased the demand for adhesives in the building and construction end-use industry. The panels of these new high-rise buildings are typically now bonded with adhesives instead of attaching with mechanical screws.
The use of adhesive in these buildings is advantageous, as it reduces the time consumed in-panel assembly work, provides an excellent finish quality, and eliminates the need for cold-conducting metal frames in panes and panels. It also helps distribute the load evenly and reduces the stress on the joints, which leads to improved strength.
Several companies are shifting from conventional adhesives and sealants to MS polymer adhesives owing to their environmentally friendly properties.
The report focuses on various levels of analyses, including: industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, and company profiles — which, together, comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the market, high growth regions, and market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report provides insights on:
- Data: Comprehensive information on MS polymer adhesives offered by top players in the market
- Product innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the market
- Market development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the market for MS polymer adhesives across regions
- Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
- Competition: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the market.