Remke Industries recently introduced its expanded offering of Mini-Link™ ‘B-Size’ and ‘C-Size’ molded connectors, cordsets and receptacles. The expanded product offering includes all the B-Size (6-7-8 poles) and C-Size (9-10-12 poles) connectors available in:
- PVC for general industrial applications
- Rubber for applications where flexibility & resistance to abusive environments thru a broad temperature range is important
- TPE for environments with chemicals and corrosives.
Mini-Link connectors – available in straight & 90 degree, male & female – feature:
- NEMA 6P & IP 68 protection
- Standard coupling nuts of machined aluminum with optional stainless steel and plastic couplers to match any application environment
- Nickel coated then gold-plated contacts for enhanced corrosion resistance & conductivity
- Crimped pins & contacts for secure terminations
- Receptacles with 12” pigtail leads, Viton ‘O’ Ring, plated steel or stainless steel hardware
- Hard service SOOW, SJOOW or STOW cable
Customization is available for all Mini-Link B & C size connectors through the Remke Flexible Solutions Center where solving your application problem is Job One.
Remke B & C Size Mini-Link connectors can be used for power and signal to factory automation components, equipment and robotics in the packaging, material handling, automotive, conveyor and automated equipment industries.
Tell Us What You Think!