Remke Industries recently introduced its expanded offering of Mini-Link™ ‘B-Size’ and ‘C-Size’ molded connectors, cordsets and receptacles. The expanded product offering includes all the B-Size (6-7-8 poles) and C-Size (9-10-12 poles) connectors available in:
- PVC for general industrial applications
- Rubber for applications where flexibility & resistance to abusive environments thru a broad temperature range is important
- TPE for environments with chemicals and corrosives.
Mini-Link connectors – available in straight & 90 degree, male & female – feature:
- NEMA 6P & IP 68 protection
- Standard coupling nuts of machined aluminum with optional stainless steel and plastic couplers to match any application environment
- Nickel coated then gold-plated contacts for enhanced corrosion resistance & conductivity
- Crimped pins & contacts for secure terminations
- Receptacles with 12” pigtail leads, Viton ‘O’ Ring, plated steel or stainless steel hardware
- Hard service SOOW, SJOOW or STOW cable
Customization is available for all Mini-Link B & C size connectors through the Remke Flexible Solutions Center where solving your application problem is Job One.
Remke B & C Size Mini-Link connectors can be used for power and signal to factory automation components, equipment and robotics in the packaging, material handling, automotive, conveyor and automated equipment industries.