Piton Engineering has introduced the Piton Rack Handle. This assembly provides handles and captive fasteners for your rack-mount products.
The Piton Rack Handle’s design is integrated with screws that secure your enclosure to any equipment rack. They mount outboard of the front panel space with supplied hardware. It is manufactured with high-grade materials and is EIA-310, RoHS, and NEBS compliant.
Rack Handle Features:
- High strength ABS/PC polymer
- Captive #10-32 screws have EIA-310 spacing to work with all equipment racks
- NEBS compliant flammability rating and oxygen index
- Mounts on equipment ears, saving valuable front panel space
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
The Piton Rack Handle gives your product a customized look. The high-strength design makes for an ergonomic handle capable of moving heavy, awkward equipment through production, shipping and installation.
The Piton Rack Handle mounts on the outer edges of the front panel, preserving enclosure volume and front panel space. The handle is supplied as a kit including; 2 handles, 4 captive screws and 4 mounting screws.
Tell Us What You Think!