OEP LLC specializes in custom injection-molding, precision-metal machining, industrial knobs, cold heading, and fasteners. The company offers an extensive line of standard plastic and metal knobs that require no tooling for existing styles.
This means many standard metal and plastic knob styles can be easily modified to meet specific needs to avoid high tooling costs for a customized design. OEP can also assist with total metal or plastic knob assembly.
OEP standard knobs are injected-molded using state-of-the-art thermoplastic materials. Features include: superior impact strength, durability, resistance to UV rays, and a reduced weight.
Here are some of the features and benefits that OEP offers for its products.
- More efficient and economical than thermoset molding
- Capable of matching almost any color
- High ultra-violet resistance
- Excellent insulating properties and resistance to chemicals
- Tougher plastic knobs, more resilient than thermosets
- Will not crack or shatter
- A “no-slip” grip
- Will not show smudges or dirt
Threaded metal inserts:
- High-quality; stronger than plastic threads
- Holds closer tolerances
An extensive line of standard metal and plastic knobs:
- An existing design available for most requests
- No tools needed for safe and sure fastening
- Original OEP design for vibration resistance
- Consistent installation torque
- Male or female inserts
- Steel brass. aluminum, and stainless steel inserts available
- Engineered to meet application needs (including marine and corrosive environments)
Learn more about OEP’s offerings and services here.