STANLEY, one of the top tapes manufacturers in the world and a Stanley Black & Decker brand, has announced the launch of CONTROL-LOCK tape measures — designed for strength, reach, and measuring control.
STANLEY CONTROL-LOCK tapes range from 12-Ft. to 30-Ft. and feature a rugged, yet lightweight compact design equipped with an integrated finger brake, providing users with maximum control and protection when extending and retracting the blade.
“STANLEY CONTROL-LOCK tapes are engineered to strike the perfect balance between size, performance, and comfort — empowering tradespeople to tackle any job with confidence and ease,” said Peter Gabriele, group product manager of Tapes at Stanley Black & Decker.
STANLEY CONTROL-LOCK tapes are ideal for use on professional job sites and include the following features:
- A lightweight, compact and ergonomic design for maximum comfort and usability
- An integrated finger brake that provides improved control of the blade when measuring and retracting
- Pro-grade performance 1-In. blade width and 12-Ft. max reach
- Protective rubber over-molded casing
- BladeArmor coating treated to the first 3-In. for durability and abrasion resistance
The STANLEY CONTROL-LOCK line-up comprises of 12-Ft., 16-Ft., 25-Ft., 8M/26-Ft and 30-Ft., tapes sold in recyclable packaging, marking an important step forward in minimizing single-use plastic from this packaging style.
“We know that professionals demand tapes they can trust. That is why we are consistently innovating STANLEY tapes to enhance the user experience,” added Gabriele.
Tell Us What You Think!