IRWIN, a provider of durable hand tools and power tool accessories and Stanley Black & Decker brand, announced the launch of STRAIT-LINE tape measures. The new IRWIN STRAIT-LINE tapes deliver up to 17-Ft. of MAX reach when working alone and can endure tough challenges on the job site — including surviving up to an 80-Ft. drop.
The new tapes feature:
- An integrated finger brake for retraction control
- An extra-large hook to easily catch onto material
- A durable blade coating
- Six inches of protection to help prevent tearing near the hook
- A double-sided print for vertical and overhead measurements
- Large, easy-to-read numbers
“Created with builders, framers, roofers, woodworkers, general contractors, and remodelers in mind, the new tapes are designed with innovative features to improve usability and control for tough job site conditions,” said Tom Morris, Senior Product Manager for IRWIN at Stanley Black & Decker.
IRWIN STRAIT-LINE tape measures are available in the following profiles and sizes:
Learn more and view the products here.
* Max Reach based on maximum extension of an average end user
** Usable after 80′ drop on packed soil