Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, a global manufacturer of Miller brand arc-welding equipment, has announced Build with Blue Holiday Savings — giving customers the opportunity to take advantage of two rebates totaling up to $500.
Now through December 31st, 2022, anyone purchasing a qualifying Miller welding power source will receive a rebate of up to $300. Customers can get even more savings by adding Miller accessories or Hobart filler metals to the same purchase invoice, earning an additional rebate of up to $200.
Customers are eligible for the following rebates when purchasing from this list of products:
- Thunderbolt 210 stick welder ($200 rebate):
- Get more power — up to 85 more amps — compared to leading competitive machines, with precise, accurate amperage control and heat output. Hot Start™ technology provides easy, quick and reliable arc starts.
- Millermatic 211 MIG welder ($200 rebate):
- Weld material from 24-gauge to 3/8-inch thick in a single pass. Advanced Auto-Set technology includes five different wire/gas combinations, and the multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to regular 120 or 240-volt power receptacles without the use of any tools.
- Millermatic 255 MIG welder ($250 rebate):
- Featuring pulsed MIG capabilities, this all-in-one machine welds up to 1/2-inch aluminum, stainless, and mild steel. Auto-Set Elite technology offers predefined weld settings for optimal weld quality.
- Millermatic 355 MIG welder ($300 rebate):
- This machine welds up to 1/2-inch aluminum, stainless and mild steel, and it has MIG and pulsed MIG capabilities. A 7-inch color LCD screen includes Auto-Set Elite, electronic parameter chart, and Trigger Program Select.
- Multimatic 215 multiprocess welder ($250 rebate):
- This easy-to-use and versatile MIG, stick and DC TIG welder helps operators build skills and welds up to 3/8-inch mild steel. A color screen features Auto-Set Elite, and the machine connects to 120 or 240-volt input power.
- Multimatic 220 AC/DC multiprocess welder ($250 rebate):
- Weld AC and DC TIG, MIG, flux cored and stick with one portable, powerful machine. Machine setup and switching processes are fast and easy using either 120 or 240-volt power, and the machine welds up to 3/8-inch with MIG and stick and up to 1/4-inch with TIG.
- Multimatic 235 multiprocess welder ($250 rebate):
- Setup is quick and easy for MIG, flux-cored, stick and DC TIG welding. The 4.3-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time.
- Multimatic 255 multiprocess welder ($250 rebate):
- Increase productivity with this versatile multiprocess welder featuring intuitive setup and a 7-inch color LCD display. Auto-Set Elite technology offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use.
- Weld-Mask 2 ($50 rebate):
- Engineered for industrial environments, the Weld-Mask 2 allows users to seamlessly fit the LPR-100 half mask respirator and Classic safety glasses underneath for increased compliance. X-Mode electromagnetically senses the weld to eliminate sunlight interference and continuously detect the arc even if sensors are blocked.
- Face-Shield PAPR ($150 rebate):
- Get industrial respiratory protection for metal grinding, finishing and clean-up. Lightweight and well-balanced design reduces neck torque to minimize operator fatigue and strain. HDV Technology provides a sharp detailed view at any angle with minimal distortion.
- Toughcut acetylene outfit, CGA300 ($75 rebate):
- This cutting outfit lets you cut up to 6-inch steel and also heat, gouge and weld with optional tips. Torch is nickel-plated to deflect heat and resist rust. Includes 30-15-300 acetylene regulator.
- Toughcut acetylene outfit, CGA510 ($75 rebate):
- This cutting outfit lets you cut up to 6-inch steel and also heat, gouge and weld with optional tips. Torch is nickel-plated to deflect heat and resist rust. Includes 30-15-510 acetylene regulator.
Customers can also take advantage of more savings when purchasing additional Miller or Hobart products on the same invoice. Learn more here.