Komacut has integrated an innovative hardware store into its online digital platform for custom sheet-metal parts. The platform provides users with hundreds of fasteners to choose from to create personalized labels and barcodes, as well as price, order, and track production progress instantly.
Current modes of ordering custom hardware are a challenge, with high MOQs, non-transparent pricing, and limited flexibility. The Komacut hardware store supports customers in need of customized hardware kitting by eliminating these barriers and creating clear, transparent, and straightforward pricing and manageable MOQs.
Online quotes and orders allow for a frictionless experience to create hardware bags for products at reasonable MOQs and with a high level of customization.
With Komacut’s in-house production and automated bag fulfillment system, shipment time is reduced. Customized bags can be delivered, correctly packed and labeled every time.
Key advantages of the Komacut hardware store include:
- Customized kits – personalized labeling including company logo, barcode, and description in compact packaging
- Instant pricing and ordering – receive real-time pricing and order confirmation
- Selection – hundreds of in-stock fasteners to choose from
- Fast turnarounds – stock fasteners and in-house packaging allows for quick turnaround and shipping
- Time and labor reduction – customized kits save time and eliminate labor-intensive kitting, labeling, and bagging processes
As part of its continued growth, Komacut has also expanded its manufacturing management team.
The new director of operations, Didier Fagot brings his considerable capabilities in manufacturing operations to bear on managing the growth of the Komacut platform. Kelly Kulp, the new Business Development Manager has over 14 years of manufacturing experience, with a background in customer relations and a focus-on prototyping and the new product development industry.
With both additions Komacut is positioned for growth while becoming more efficient and improve the customer experience.