Klein Tools, a manufacturer of professional-grade hand tools since 1857, recently introduces the 2-in-1 Insulated Flip Blade Screwdriver, featuring an insulated handle and insulated blade for quick changes on the job.
This new screwdriver offers heat-treated, precision-machined tips for greater strength and reliability. They easily release the blade, simply by sliding the collar forward. Additionally, the spin cap maximizes control when fastening to ensure the correct installation.
“Insulated tools are a great way for professionals to help protect themselves from electric shocks on the job,” says Adriana Facchina, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “Our new 2-in-1 Insulated Electronics Screwdriver has both an insulated handle and insulated blade and features a sliding collar, auto-eject mechanism that allows you to flip the blade simply and easily.”
The 2-in-1 Insulated Electronics Screwdriver, with Phillips, slotted bits (Cat. No. 32581INS) features:
- Features two tips in one tool — #0 Phillips and 1/8″ slotted tips
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1505-16 (2021) and IEC 60900:2018
- Offers a Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Ensures precision, thanks to heat-treated machined tips and a spin cap for controlled fastening
- Users can securely and easily release the blade by sliding collar forward
- A slim blade ensures access to tight spaces
“With a Cushion-Grip handle for comfort and spin cap for precision, this is the perfect screwdriver to have as a go-to in your tool bag,” added .
Klein Tools is dedicated to providing professional tradespeople with tools and solutions that enable the highest levels of performance and safety.