Klein Tools, an Illinois-based manufacturer of hand and impact tools, recently added a couple of new tools to its lineup. The first is a 3-in-1 Slotted Impact Socket that’s equipped with an alignment slot to tighten and loosen most hot-line clamps.
- A single-ended impact socket with hands-free adjustment between socket sizes
- Addresses two of the most used socket sizes in one tool (3/4 and 9/16″)
- A 12-point design that’s easy to position and that works with square fasteners
- A deep socket with a 1/2″ drive that’s ideal for hardware installation and removal
- A cross-hole design prevents unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Color coded with double lines to identify size and slotted feature
“In designing this socket, Klein Tools looked to add innovation to a standard socket,” said Kozeta Topchian, associate director of product management at Klein Tools. “In addition to featuring two of the most commonly used sizes in one socket, the added alignment slot makes it possible to tighten and loosen most hot-line clamps.”
Klein Tools also launched a 7/16″ quick-connect adapter, which is engineered to add versatility to its 90-degree Impact Wrench.
Features of the new adapter include:
- The ability to attach drill bits, sockets, and other accessories
- Accepts a 1/2″ drive
- Has a black finish for rust resistance
“The goal in designing this adapter was to give our impact wrench added versatility,” said Topchian. “Our engineers are always trying to look at our existing tools and find out how to make them even more useful to trade professionals, and this adapter does just that with our 90-degree Impact Wrench.”