In a typical year, 5,000-plus attendees from more than 30 countries visit the International Fastener Expo (IFE) in Las Vegas, Nevada, to network and find new products and suppliers. IFE is the largest industrial, fastener, specialty fastener, machinery, and tooling show in North America.
However, this year, the pandemic and its resulting impact and restrictions have made it impractical to hold the live edition of the show. To continue supporting business relations in the industry, the International Fastener Expo is introducing its first-ever digital event – Match & Meet by IFE will take place on November 11-12, 2020.
Match & Meet is a unique, AI-powered platform, designed to support users with achieving their business goals this year.
“We recognize the value that the show brings to the industry each year and are committed to facilitating and deepening industry connections digitally,” stated the show’s organizers.
Below are some of the features that you can take advantage of by booking a booth as an exhibitor, or by registering as an attendees:
- AI-powered digital platform to support matchmaking
- Explore new products and trends
- Learn from industry experts through live conference sessions
- Discover new brands and develop business relationships
- Reconnect with industry colleagues
Who should attend?
- Fastener distributors
- Fastener importers
- Master distributors of fasteners
- Distributors and master distributors of related industry products (machinery, tooling, software, packaging, safety, production, aerospace, MRO, construction, precision formed parts, VMI, military, and installation tools)
- Independent sales reps of fasteners and related industry products
IFE has confirmed its return to the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas next year, on September 21-23, 2021.