The International Fastener Expo (IFE), the largest industrial fasteners and tooling & machinery event in North America, is looking forward to welcoming its attendees, exhibitors, and partners back to Las Vegas, September 21-23, 2021, for its annual event. The Expo was canceled last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the IFE team, it’s “committed to creating an event experience where everyone can safely and effectively conduct business.” To this end, it has developed an IFE 2021 Health and Safety Plan where you can learn what health measures are in place and your role in moving business forward safely during the event.
IFE will continue to follow the recommendations and guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as those issued by state and local officials.
“We will adapt and change our plans as recommendations become available, to limit potential spread most effectively,” it states.
Some measures that will be implemented during the live show include:
- Social distancing and face masks will be required at all times
- Daily, heightened cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces
- Daily temperature screenings
- Hand-sanitizer stations will be positioned at key locations throughout each facility
- Based on facility recommendations, aisle widths on the exhibit floor may be increased
- Medical personnel will be onsite to provide assistance to anyone not feeling well
The International Fastener Expo is currently scheduled for September 21-23 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The resort’s safety guidelines are also available: MGM Resorts Seven-Point Safety Plan.
Click here to register for the Expo.