HEROSLAM is a manufacturer of high-quality, long-life thread rolling tools that has served customers in the fastener industry since 1942.
“In these uncertain times, we want to continue being close to our customers,” said Alberto Gabika, commercial director with HEROSLAM. “As specialized manufacturers of high-performance thread rolling tools, we put our knowledge and experience at your service in order to improve your production process and make the most of your thread rolling dies.”
The company now offers a new generation of thread rolling dies (including flat, round, and planetary). They are custom made for all types of machines and provide significant benefits, which includes:
- Ground threading profiles specially designed for greater thread precision
- Stronger chamfers and RRO technology to minimize die chipping and improve thread quality
- Different types of steel (heat-treated at HEROSLAM’s facilities) to achieve the hardness that best suits the type of parts to be threaded
HEROSLAM also provides:
- Thread-rolling solutions for hard-to-roll parts (Titanium, Inconel, etc.) and for aerospace die-profile designs (Control Major, Expanded Lead, etc.)
- In-house coatings, such as NIT or GG and high-quality surface finish that increase tool life and reduce threading costs
- Tool regrinding service
- Customized technical advice; HEROSLAM analyzes parts and will propose customized tool designs to provide customers with real and measurable productivity improvements
Learn more about HEROSLAM and its capabilities here.