The International Fastener Expo (IFE), currently the largest industrial fasteners and tooling and machinery event in North America, is getting ready for the return of its in-person event in Las Vegas, September 21-23, 2021.
Every year, IFE also recognizes professionals who have made significant and enduring contributions to the industrial fastener industry on a national or global scale as part of its Fastener Hall of Fame. The organization is now accepting nominations for 2021
Individuals selected for induction will join other honored industry members, including but not limited to inventors, business leaders, and educators.
Nominees should meet many or all of the following criteria:
- Has a long history in the industry.
- Is a promoter of the industry to the business community.
- Is a visionary who identifies and expresses opportunity.
- Is a contributor to change via leadership.
- Plays a key role in industry relations by bringing people together.
- Has an unimpeachable record of integrity and respect in the industry.
- Has changed the industry by developing an innovative product or manufacturing process which significantly improves a process.
- Makes important contributions by serving in leadership positions of city, state, national and/or international associations or other industry‐related groups.
- Demonstrates support of worthy causes that help advance the industry.
- Contributes to the education or professional development of the industry.
- Demonstrates leadership skills in administrative and policy areas that help advance the industry’s objectives.
- Provides significant support for industry initiatives and programs.
- Promotes awareness of the industry’s many positive contributions to the nation’s economy and quality of life.
- Provides leadership in corporate responsibility and has been recognized for leading by example.
- Educates industry professionals in sound corporate citizenship as part of his/her overall responsibility to the community.
- Nominations will be resubmitted to the selection committee automatically for four years.
- Selection is based on the merit of the nominee, not by the number of nominations.
The deadline for nomination entries is July 30, 2021.
To learn more and to enter, please click here.