The electronic adhesives market is projected to grow from U.S. $4.5 billion in 2022 to $6.1 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 6.1% between 2022 and 2027. This is according to a new report from ResearchAndMarkets.
The global electronic adhesives market is driven by the rising demand for advanced and sophisticated electronic devices. The growing middle-class population plays an important role in driving this industry forward.
The use of electronic devices is increasing in developed and developing regions, such as North America and the Asia Pacific. Industries that are relying on electronics include heavy investments from the automotive, industrial, and medical sectors.
Epoxy resin in electronic adhesives held the largest market share in 2021 in terms of value and is estimated to be the largest resin type segment of the electronic adhesives market.
The most frequently used resin type for electronic applications is two-part or single-part heat-cured epoxy products. Occasionally snap-cure epoxies, which cure at a lower temperature than regular single-part epoxies, are used.
These adhesives can be used for bonding components, potting, and encapsulation, among others. Potting compounds are intended to provide a high level of guard to PCBs and electronic devices by surrounding them in a thick, durable polymer. Epoxy is used when extreme operating conditions require optimum protection.
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses, including market trends, top players, company profiles, the competitive landscape, and emerging and high-growth segments of the market, along with coverage on challenges and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market overview: Comprehensive information on electronic adhesives offered by top players in the market
- Product development/innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the market
- Market development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets — the report analyzes the market for electronic adhesives across regions
- Market diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
- Competitive assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the market.
To learn more or download the report, click here.