Registration is now open for the Fastener Training Institute’s (FTI) Fastener Training Week — live in Cleveland, February 1-4, 2021.
FTI and the Industrial Fasteners Institute (IFI) will continue their partnership to present the week-long training program for fastener distributors and manufacturers on manufacturing processes, consensus standards, quality control and much more.
The educational course offers learning labs, interactive exercises, and quizzes to reinforce knowledge taught by leading industry experts in the field. The content will cover the manufacturing processes, consensus standards, quality control, and virtual plant tours.
Fastener Training Week is an intensive version of the acclaimed FTI Certified Fastener Specialist advanced technical training program. Instead of seven separate one-day classes, the Training Week will consist of five intensive days of education and plant tours.
The curriculum includes:
- Thread specifications
- Material specifications
- Process specifications
- Dimensional specifications
- Quality systems and specifications
- Lot traceability
- Test reports
- Print reading and tolerances
- Thread gaging and dimensional inspection
- Torque tension
The top priority will be on keeping students and staff safe.
- Masks and temperature checks will be required to enter the building
- Students will be safely distanced within the classroom
- The State of Ohio requires masks in public spaces
Click here for more information or to register.
Tell Us What You Think!