Fastener standards can be one of the most frustrating and intimidating part of being a fastener pro. Fortunately, this no longer has to be the case. The Fastener Training Institute (FTI) is presenting Fastener Basics in 22, live webinar sessions.
Beginning in May 2021, every other week, FTI will host a 90-minute webinar. This fast-paced program will cover all topics relevant to new fastener professionals and will leave attendees prepared for advanced learning in the FTI’s Certified Fastener Specialist (CFS) training program.
Each topic will be discussed in an open format with real-time Q&A.
Attendees can expect:
• Bi-weekly 90-minute live webinars
• Recommended for all sales, purchasing, warehouse, quality, and management personnel
• All sessions cover both inch and metric products, as applicable
• Open format with real-time Q&A, including opportunities to ask questions covering previous sessions
• Unlimited access to all previously recorded webinars during the course of the program
• Ability to join the program at anytime
Fully understanding fastener standards is by far the most important factor in distinguishing oneself as an expert among other professionals in the industry. As a new person in the industry, or someone wanting to move into a position with more technical responsibilities, getting a grip on standards is key.
This first in a series of Fastener Basics will lay the foundation for continued growth and comprehension of these important components. This is a fastener basics webinar and is appropriate for all levels of experience (or inexperience) in the fastener industry.
Learn more here.