The live event will take place in San Diego, CA on February 10th from 3-4:30 p.m. PT. It’s hosted at the Courtyard by Marriott-San Diego Sorrento Valley (9650 Scranton Rd., San Diego).
Participants will receive exclusive information on SmartCert, the newest quality-management tool in the fastener industry that revolutionizes the organization and dissemination of test reports and certifications.
AIM Testing Laboratory’s co-founder, Carmen Vertullo, CFS will share:
- When test fastener reports are necessary and when they are not
- How to read and interpret test reports
- The test reports and certifications fastener standards require
- Best practices for managing and presenting fastener quality data
- What to expect (and inspect) from outside process certifications
- The difference between a Test Report, an Inspection Report, a Mill Test Report and a Certification
- The difference between a Certificate of Conformance and a Certificate of ComplianceHow to get the best result from a fastener testing laboratory
Registration is required. To do so or to learn more, please click here.
Following the training, the Pacific-West Fastener Association invites participants to join other fastener industry professionals for a complimentary networking event at the Rough Draft Brewing Company, February 10th from 5-8 p.m.