The Flex Seal Family of Products has officially launched its newest and largest line of products to date.
“We wanted to give our customers what they’ve been asking for,” explained Phil Swift, CEO, inventor and spokesperson. “Even more product for maximum coverage. It’s great for contractors and DIY’ers tackling bigger jobs.”
This means users can now rely on stronger, larger bonds for waterproof seals, or filling massive cracks and holes. The products also ensure the inside of an area under repair remains completely dry.
“We kept the same trusted formulas for Flex Seal Spray, Flex Tape, Flex Seal Liquid, Flex Glue, and Flex Paste, except now they’re available in bigger sizes, with up to 400% more coverage with Flex Tape alone,” added Swift.
- Flex Seal Spray is, essentially, liquid rubber in a can. It sprays out as a thick liquid, seeps into cracks and holes, and dries to a watertight, flexible, rubberized coating. Flex Seal coats, seals, protects and will Stop Leaks Fas. It’s available in 12 vibrant colors.
- Flex Tape is an extremely strong waterproof tape that can instantly patch, bond, seal virtually anything. It can be applied on dry or wet surfaces and it even works underwater. Flex Tape’s powerful adhesive bonds instantly to almost any surface and actually gets stronger with time and pressure.
- Flex Glue is an easy-to-use, strong, waterproof adhesive with instant grab-and-hold capabilities. Specially formulated to work on all types of surfaces and can be applied on dry or wet surfaces, including underwater. Solvent-free, paintable, and no run and drip so it can be applied overhead. It’s available in white and crystal clear.
- Flex Paste is a thick, rubberized paste that you can spread, shape, form, and seal virtually everything. It starts out as a thick paste and dries to a strong, flexible, rubber coating. It can be applied to all types of surfaces to seal out air, water, and moisture. It clings to the surface and instantly fills large gaps, cracks, and holes. It won’t shrink or wash away and can be painted any color.
- Flex Seal Liquid is a thick, rubberized liquid that you can brush, roll, dip, or pour. It starts out as a thick liquid and dries to a strong, flexible, watertight, rubberized coating — sealing out air, water, moisture, and is mildew. It’s also chemical and UV resistant, as well as non-hazardous, non-flammable.
Swift Response, LLC is the distributor and marketer of The Flex Seal Family of Products. Founded in 2011, the company provides a variety of home repair and maintenance products specializing in waterproofing, adhesive, bonding and sealing.
Learn more about the new products here.