Elgin Fastener Group (EFG), a provider of system-critical engineered fastening solutions, says it is taking important steps to address the concerns of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In a recent letter to its customers, EFG stated: “The safety and security of our employees, their families, and customers is paramount, and we continue to invest in our people and facilities to safeguard them during this critical period.”
Some of the provisions the company has put into place include:
• Redundant supply chain sources for continuity of material supply
• No China or European sourced product
• Flexible domestic manufacturing platforms for production transferability as needed
• Dedicated and available capacity for rush or critical orders
• EDI capability for order processing
EFG says it is committed to supporting customers through this challenging time, and has set up a direct email address for any quotation needs required for any of the company’s eight product brands at [email protected], with a commit to responding within 24 hours.