DEWALT, a provider of total job-site solutions, has launched the 20V MAX* XR Brushless 7/16-inch, Quick-Change Stud and Joist Drill with POWER DETECT.
Drilling up to 400 7/8-inch holes per charge, this tool is the latest to join the lineup of 20V MAX* products with POWER DETECT technology, which maximizes performance when used with high-capacity XR batteries. Additionally, when paired with the DCB208 DEWALT 20V MAX* XR battery, the drill outputs more power and more holes per charge.
Ideal for electricians, plumbers, and remodelers, this drill provides ease-of-use with a 7/16-inch Hex Chuck. Users can easily swap bits with the quick-change chuck and maintain high productivity with next-to no downtime
To support user control, the E-Clutch System shuts the tool down if necessary, in a bind-up situation.
The drill is also designed with a brushless motor that produces up to 1,475 UWO, an LED light that provides illumination in dark or confined spaces, and is Tool Connect Chip Ready (chip sold separately), allowing for location monitoring on the job site.
- E-Clutch System shuts the tool down if necessary in a bind up situation
- Quick bit changes are fast and easy with the 7/16-inch Hex Quick-Change Chuck
- Drill up to four inches with a Hole Saw and a 2-9/16-inch with a self-feed bit
- Up to 50% more powerful when using a DEWALT DCB208 pack
- Track and locate with the DEWALT Tool Connect Chip (not included), which allows for monitoring and pinpointing of the drill location on the job site