Ideal for service repairs and smaller jobs, DEWALT’s newest 20V MAX* 15° Cordless Coil Roofing Nailer delivers cordless convenience.
There are zero hoses, compressors, or gas cartridges required, making it convenient and safe to use. It’s 100% battery-powered so a user can easily get to work.
The 20V MAX* 15° Cordless Coil Roofing Nailer can drive the full range of roofing fasteners from 3/4″ to 1-3/4″. It’s possible to get the job done quickly and efficiently with the bump-actuation mode and tool-free depth adjustment, which ensures precise nail placement.
In fact, a tool-free nail tray easily adjusts to accommodate the full range of roofing nails. And in the event of a jam, there’s a tool-free stall release lever to safely return the driver blade.
Additional features include:
- A brushless motor for increased runtime and durability
- Fires up to three nails per second on a 2-Ah battery
- Installs up to 500 batteries per charge
- A 15° canister holds up to 120 wire-collated roofing nails
- Can install up to one square (100 sq’) of asphalt roofing shingles per charge
- Ergonomic handle design for better control and comfort
- Includes a belt-hook for convenience
- Save up to 20 minutes daily in set-up and clean-up time