The new Z2 Pliers from Crescent Tools are packed with next-level design features that make them more effective, more efficient, durable, and useful than before.
“When we set out to make better pliers, we turned to our customers to find out what features they needed to complete their jobs,” said Jarrett Wolf, product manager for Crescent Tools. “We talked to professionals in different trades with different needs and distilled that information down to create features that make a difference in their day-to-day work.”
The showstopper for this collection is the Crescent Z2 8″ Needle Nose Pliers (Z6548CG), which feature high-leverage joint design that provides up to 35% greater cutting power and laser-hardened cutting edges that remain sharp 50% longer.
Additionally, a six-zone head offers a:
- Fastener grip area for turning nuts and bolts
- Non-marring grip zone for gripping and turning fasteners cross-hatched jaw for gripping and pulling
- Wire puller notch for gripping, pulling and twisting fine wire
- Cross-hatched jaw for gripping and pulling
- Torque zone for pulling, twisting, and bending
- Cut zone for extreme cutting
Crescent Z2 line features 35 new products (18 groove-joint, 12 solid-joint, and five sets). Crescent Z2 pliers are available with dual-material handles that feature tether points for increased safety, as well as dipped handles.
Also joining the Z2 line are the:
- Tongue & Groove Pliers (RTZ210CG) have K9 Gripping Technology to grip and turn at angles up to 35 degrees. With up to 10 jaw positions, these pliers are more flexible and have greater jaw capacity.
- Slip Joint Pliers (HTZ28CG) feature a curved jaw design that grips fasteners from 3mm to 25mm with a cross-hatched jaw, and the deep integrated wire cutter reduces cutting effort.
- Diagonal Pliers (Z5428CG) are designed with a 20-degree head angle for true, flush cutting
- Linesman Pliers (Z20509CG) have a high-leverage joint that provides up to 35% greater cutting power, and the fish tape channel is designed for use with flat steel tapes.