CRAFTSMAN, a Stanley Black & Decker brand, has announced a new line of brushless V20* products. The V20* BRUSHLESS RP (Runtime + Performance) line is designed to provide professionals more runtime and better performance by using brushless motor technology, paired with CRAFTSMAN V20* cordless power solutions.
“CRAFTSMAN developed the new V20* BRUSHLESS RP line to help advance job-site performance by easily identifying between CRAFTSMAN brushed tools and our premium brushless tools,” said Sara Godding, VP of Product Management, Stanley Black & Decker.
At launch, eight tools will make up the new V20* BRUSHLESS RP line, including a new V20* BRUSHLESS RP Oscillating Tool (CMCE565B) that delivers up to 57 percent more power and features a tool-free blade changing system and integrated LED light.
“As we expand the V20* system, CRAFTSMAN will continue to bring innovation to the brushless tools category to meet the demands of professionals who require more power and longer runtime to tackle any job,” added Godding.
The other V20* BRUSHLESS RP products include the:
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP Cordless 1/2-in. Hammer Drill (CMCD732B) – Delivering up to 20 percent more power.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP Cordless 1/4-in. Impact Driver (CMCF813B) – Achieving up to 30 percent more runtime.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP Cordless 3/8-in. Impact Wrench (CMCF911B) – Featuring 2800 RPM (no-load) / 3500 IPM.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP Cordless 1/2-in. Impact Wrench (CMCF921B) – Achieving up to 26 percent more runtime.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP Cordless 7-1/4-in. Circular Saw (CMCS551B) – Delivering up to 75 percent more power.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP Cordless Reciprocating Saw (CMCS351B) – Delivering up to 75 percent more power.
- V20* BRUSHLESS RP Cordless 4-1/2-in. Small Angle Grinder (CMCG451B) – Delivering up to 65 percent more power.
Click here to learn more.