Bosch Power Tools introduced new tools including an 18V concrete nailer and heat gun, continuing to expand its cordless portfolio to support trade workers. In addition to the new tools, Bosch Power Tools also announced a new and enhanced 18V Limited Warranty that offers extended coverage for 18V tools, chargers, and batteries.
Effective June 2023, Bosch’s new 18V limited warranty extends the coverage for cordless 18V tools and chargers from one year to five years and the 18V batteries from one year to three years.
“Our Bosch team is keeping the momentum going with new products and an improved 18V limited warranty to better equip trade workers — including plumbers, electricians, HVAC installers, and drywallers with tools designed for the work,” said Philipp Gosau, director of product development for Bosch Tools North America.
With the updated limited warranty, product registration is no longer required to receive extended coverage but is still recommended. With this newly enhanced limited warranty, workers can now have even more confidence in Bosch Tools to get the job done.
“The new 18V Concrete Nailer, the newest addition to the PROFACTOR high-powered system, is expected to be a fan favorite for workers looking for a fast, consistent nailing solution,” added Gosau. “The new nailer is powered by CORE18V high power batteries and delivers gas-powered comparable performance for the toughest nailing jobs.”
Concrete nailing solutions
Feature of the 18V Concrete Nailer(GNB18V-12N) and the 18V Concrete Nailer Kit (GNB18V-12K14) include:
- The PROFACTOR System – Delivers gas-powered comparable performance with a cordless design that’s engineered to last
- Collated-shot magazine – Comes with a 22-shot collated magazine and a single-shot magazine. An extra-capacity magazine, which can hold up to 44 collated nails, is sold separately.
- Open system – Allows for most competitive brand collated nails and single shots to be used.
- Air-spring design – Provides fast, consistent nailing on the job site.
- Depth adjustment – A built-in sliding switch adjusts the nail depth into the workpiece.
- Single-shot magazine and nosepiece – Allows the user to easily swap between collated nails to single shots for MEP applications
- On-tool user display – Helps manage tool performance, troubleshooting and battery life status
Features of the Pins for Concrete Nailer GNB18V-12 (NB-063, NB-075, NB-100, NB-125, NB-150, NK-138, NM-050, NB-063, NM-075)
- Compatibility – Concrete pins are designed to work with the GNB18V-12N concrete nailer as well as with most major concrete nailer tools.
- Material use – Pins are designed for use in A36 and A572 steel, concrete, CMU block and sand-lightweight concrete over metal deck.