BORA Tool, a manufacturer of tools and woodworking accessories, announces a new Forstner bit drilling line, manufactured by FISCH Tools. The new BORA Tool Tempest Forstner Bit line offers a precision ground-cutting edge and a small center point for easy registration. The bit ensures accurate, clean, and efficient drilling.
Forged from high-speed steel in Austria, the Tempest bits feature an enhanced balance and pro-level geometry, designed to eject shavings, minimizing heat and extending the bit’s life. With a precision ground cylindrical shank, the bit is compatible with power tools and drill presses and is available in metric and fractional sizes and sets.
“These Austrian-made Forstner drill bits are forged to meet the rigorous demands of modern drilling applications,” said John Otto, VP of Products at BORA Tool. “They offer superior performance, extended lifespan, and cutting-edge precision, ensuring our users can confidently tackle their projects, knowing they have the best tools at their disposal.”
- Forged high-speed steel for increased strength and durability
- Precision ground cutting edges for precise cutting without top edge tear-out
- Cutting edge lifts and ejects material to minimize heat and extend tool life
- Small center point for easy registration
- Cylindrical shank works with power tools and drill presses