Amid the height of the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Aerospace Fasteners was estimated at U.S.$5.3 billion in the year 2020. It’s now projected to reach a revised size of $6.9 billion by 2027 — growing at a CAGR of 4% over the period 2020-2027.
The aerospace fasteners market in the U.S. is estimated at $1.4 billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of $1.5 billion by the year 2027, trailing a CAGR of 7.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.3% and 3% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2.1% CAGR.
These findings are from ResearchAndMarkets latest report, Aerospace Fasteners: A Global Market Trajectory & Analytics.
The report covers the progressive trend in the commercial aviation industry, as well as:
- Impact of composites on fasteners
- Countersunk-head rivets prominence in smooth finish applications
- Concerns over viability and safety of secondary locking devices
- Increase in defense spending means enhanced fasteners demands
- Focus on safety and performance spurs tool innovations
- Advanced tools come to fore in fastener manufacturing
- Technology innovations and product improvements to drive demand for fasteners
- Additive manufacturing and 3D printing
- Lightweight fasteners gain precedence
- Titanium Extends best-in-class lightweight fasteners
- Superalloys find wider use
- Issues and challenges
The report also covers companies, such as 3V Fasteners Company, Allfast Fastening Systems, LISI Aerospac, Nylok, STANLEY Engineered Fastening, TriMas Corporation, and others.
Tell Us What You Think!