Speed up structural fastening jobs with the Timber Drive Structural Screw Fastening System from Simpson Strong-Tie, an expert in engineered structural connectors and building solutions.
This unique fastening system is a revolutionary tool for stand-up operation while driving large structural screws. It’s ideal for heavy-duty jobs that require repetitive fastenings, such as decks, docks, boardwalks, piers, and flooring.
The ergonomic design of Timber Drive makes it a faster, easier way to work — with less fatigue.
Timber Drive can be used with corded or cordless motors and works with structural screws in various lengths, diameters, thread types, and heads. It also has a precision-placement tip that locates connector holes when fastening metal straps to mass timber panels, helping to ensure perpendicular fastener alignment.
Timber Drive also features an adjustable countersink, so you can customize the depth setting for any job.
- Built-in extension for ergonomic, stand-up screw driving
- Works with corded or cordless motors
- Adjustable countersink depth for any job; expanded depth settings for high-density flooring materials
- Works with structural screws in a wide variety of thread types and head styles
- Fastener length adjustment for 3″–6 ¼” screws
- Fastener diameter adjustment for #10–#12, #14–0.315″, 0.316″–0.394″ shanks
- Patent-pending gravity-feed mechanism allows you to load each screw quickly and easily
- Configurable nosepiece: Use nose plate for face fastening wood surfaces or precision-placement nosepiece for metal connector-to-wood fastening
- No special certification is required to operate